Family Eye Care Center of Atlanta is open and accepting new patients!
We are offering our full range of services, including routine eye care and elective procedures.
Family Eye Care Center of Atlanta takes Covid-19 seriously!
CURRENTLY YOUR CAR IS THE WAITING ROOM, CALL OR TEXT 404-549-9999 WHEN YOU ARRIVE AND WE WILL BEGIN OUR SCREENING PROCESS AND LET YOU KNOW WHEN WE CAN WELCOME YOU IN!
Here at Family Eyecare Center of Atlanta, your safety, and your family’s safety are our highest priorities. We aim to be an example of the safest form of the new norm in health care offices while making this transition comfortable for everyone. How do we do this? Here’s how…
- All glasses being sold or simply being tried on are sanitized with UV light to thoroughly disinfect glasses of any harmful microorganism or micro-entities.
- Modified appointment scheduling.
- We require only 3 patients at a time in the office in order to maintain the distance recommended by the CDC.
- We assess phone COVID screening for our patients before their arrival at the office.
- Once the patient has arrived, we test their temperature and oxygen levels.
- Upon every entrance and exit of a patient into our office, we heavily sanitize all exam equipment, surfaces, doors, and any other object that has made contact with the patient with hospital grade disinfectant.
- It is mandatory for every patient and staff member to wear masks correctly based on CDC regulations.
- Staff is required to wash hands frequently after attending patients and wear gloves if touching patients.
- Staff is required to stay home if showing signs of illness.
- Whenever possible all visits to the office require an appointment. We are only allowing one family member with our minor or special population patients.
- The office undergoes twice monthly professional fogging on the EPA’s List N, meeting the agency’s emerging pathogen efficacy requirements. Provides hospital-grade and virucidal protection.
* Because of all of the additional precautions, you may experience a delay in your appointment and appreciate your patience.
**WE NOW REQUIRE A 48 HOURS TO CHANGE/CANCEL YOUR APPOINTMENT DUE TO THE LIMITED NUMBER OF APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE TO ALLOW FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING.